At times your members may report that you can not access the court booking app. Below is how you as the administrator can support them:
1. Unable to find the venue on the court booking app
The App will automatically recognise venues that use the court booking module. However, if your privacy settings in the court booking basic settings (court booking module) are for members only, then the venue is only visible to members who are logged in correctly and registered.
2. I am admin, why can't I access the admin access on the court booker app?
The court booker app is just for booking courts by players and members, if you have an admin role at your venue, you will not be able to use the court booking app.
3. I am a coach, why can't I do advance court booking features on the court booking app?
As above, the court booking is app is just for booking courts for members and players, please use the website to make advanced court bookings if you are a coach.
4. I can access the court booking app but can only see the paid options or padlocks, but I can book on the on the website?
If the venue has open privacy settings, then it is likely you have not logged in with the same log in details as you use on the website. e.g. If you usually log in with your email and password, use this, if you usually log in with facebook, use this.
5. I booked on the court booking app but did not receive my confirmation via email?
It is likely that the privacy settings allow anyone to book the courts, but you have not booked using your registered email account and you have a clubspark log in that linked to your venue.
6. Someone has booked via the app, received the confirmation but their name is not showing on the court booking sheet.
This is as above, the privacy settings are open to everyone and the member has not logged in to their profile to make the booking.
This article explains further about logging in issues: Logging in issues