At times you or your members may report that you can not access the court booking app. Below is some of the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
1. I am unable to find my venue on the court booking app
The App will automatically recognise venues that use the court booking module. However, if your clubs privacy settings in the court booking settings are for members only, then the club will only be visable to members who are logged in correctly and registered.
You need to sign in the same way you log into the website, i.e. if you usually log in via facebook, you need to do the same on the app.
2. I am admin, why can't I access the admin access on the court booker app?
The court booker app is just for booking courts by players and members, if you have an admin role at your venue, you will not be able to use the court booking app.
3. I am a coach, why can't I do advance court booking features on the court booking app?
As above, the court booking is app is just for booking courts for members and players, please use the website to make advanced court bookings if you are a coach.
4. I can access the court booking app but can only see the paid options or padlocks, but I can book on the on the website?
If the venue has open privacy settings, then it is likely you have not logged in with the same log in details as you use on the website. e.g. If you usually log in with your email and password, use this, if you usually log in with facebook, use this. This will then give you the right to book as a member.
5. I booked on the court booking app but did not receive my confirmation via email?
If you did not receive a court booking email confirmation, then it is likely the court booking is not successful. Please check the court booking sheet or contact your venue if you are not sure. You can also check - my bookings in your profile setting. Click on your account and my profile and you will be able to see my court bookings.
6. It is saying I am unable to book because I have booked my maximum bookings? All venues have different rules for how many courts you can book in a period of time. Please check your court bookings to see how many you have booked and how many your membership allows. If you feel that this is wrong, please contact your venue to understand why this has happened. If you are allowed to book 5 courts in 7 days, it will be in the 7 day period. i.e. if it Monday today, then it will count from last Tuesday.
7. I am the main contact of a junior, why can't I book a court for my junior on the app?
Booking on behalf of a junior is not currently available on the app. However, we are working on this feature and hope to have it available soon. In the meantime, please book via the website.