LTA Rally is an easy-to-use booking tool that makes it simple for people to find and book a local tennis court. You can find out more about LTA Rally Here
First, you must contact the LTA via their contact form here in order to have this feature enabled on your account. You can then follow the steps in this article to set up.
Your tennis courts are a valuable asset for members and players, but a lot of clubs struggle to utilise all of their courts all of the time. With the right court access and ClubSpark, your club could start to promote empty court time to generate income from pay and play bookings.
Opening up your courts to the wider community brings other benefits such as:
- Increased visibility of your club
- Instant list of warm leads who may be interested in other playing opportunities
- An easy pathway into membership
- Increased utilisation of the facility, which in turn generates new revenue streams
- The positioning of your club as a friendly, accessible community hub
Once Rally is set up on your account, it will provide a helpful customer journey for your users see below:
- Visit https://lta-rally.org.uk/
- Search for a court nearby
- Select the court, date and time
- Receive your Gate Access code (if you have Gated Access setup)
- Access the courts
- Enjoy Tennis!
ClubSpark will collect all of this booking information, so you can see the effect it's having on your venue:
Once a player has booked via Rally, they will automatically be assigned the ‘RALLY COURT BOOKER’ tag in the contacts module.
You can create a specific schedule for LTA Rally by going to your 'Admin Area' and then to the 'Booking' module, then 'Settings' and then into 'Schedules'
- Schedule management works as per the existing functionality – new rules can be added for specific dates/times against one or multiple courts, click here to manage schedules.
- Default rulesets will be applied you do not create any specific rulesets for Rally
- Admins can set multiple schedules to accommodate Rally requirement
- Booking price and availability will be based on the Rally role pricing assigned in the admin area. In cases where there is a ruleset for 'Everyone' - this should be applied ahead of the Rally price.
Adding the 'RALLY PLAYER' Role:
Adding this role type will mean that players that have registered to LTA RALLY, will be able to book courts. You simply add this to your current booking schedule, you would 'edit' the current rule and add this role to your list (see below image). Ensure you 'save ruleset' to save the new role to your booking system.
Then you will need to go to the 'Profile' module and fill in some content, there is a description field that you will need to fill in (examples in the text below):
There is also a 'Facilities' panel please tick all options that apply to your venue:
You also have the option to upload a picture, remember to save all page changes. There is a new option called 'meta-description' it allows you to add a more concise summary of your webpage and is displayed on search engine result pages.
Here is a guide on how players can book a court on LTA Rally
Coaches can also use LTA Rally to display their Adult Coaching Courses, more information about this can be found within our coaching support guides.
If you don't already use our Gated Access system please get in contact with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more detail on this.