This guide is also available for download, you will find an attached PDF at the bottom of the page which you can print and share with your users.
The LTA is making a small change to how you log in to your ClubSpark account.
This single login will enable you to access ClubSpark and all other LTA Platforms with the same details. You’ll also be able to book courts and courses as per normal.
This is a simple 2-stage process that should take 2-3 minutes. You’ll be able to skip this update of your account once before having to go through with the process as shown in the steps below.
This support guide will include steps for the following:
No Change - Logging in via LTA
If you already log into the LTA ClubSpark platform with your LTA details, there is nothing for you to do and you can carry on logging in as normal with those details.
Creating or Merging an LTA account
If you use Facebook, Google or Microsoft to log in to the LTA ClubSpark, you’ll need to follow the steps below to update your account.
You’ll have 1 opportunity to skip this process before you’ll have to make the changes.
There’ll be 2 options presented to you;
- already have an LTA account? Follow the process to merge your LTA account with your ClubSpark account
- or don’t have an LTA account - create a FREE LTA account
- You’ll first head to your venue’s website
- Proceed to click on the ‘login’ button
- Sign in to your account via Facebook, Google or Microsoft
Once you’ve clicked to log in as you normally do, you’ll be informed about how your login is changing.
- You can click on the blue ‘Update login now’ button at the bottom of the screen
- or the white ‘Not now’ button where you’ll be taken back to whatever you were trying to do
Please Note: You’ll only be able to skip the update once.
If you’ve clicked the blue ‘Update login now’ you’ll be taken to the next screen where you’ll be asked whether you have an existing LTA account or not.
Depending on what you tell us you’ll be able to:
- merge with an existing LTA account - you’ll need to click on the white ‘Yes I’ve got an LTA account’ button at the bottom of the page. (please see Step 4)
- create a new LTA account - you’ll need to click on the blue ‘No, create an LTA account’ button. (please see Step 5)
Step 4.0: Merge with an existing LTA account
On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your LTA username and password to log in to your LTA account
Once you have logged in, you’ll be shown the information that ClubSpark and LTA hold for you
You’ll need to choose which information is most up to date:
- Choose from either side or a combination of both sides and click the ‘choose’ button to set what data you want to use
- If both sides happen to be incorrect, then you can click on the ‘Change details’ option where you’ll be able to correct this
Please Note: This will also update your LTA details if you make any changes
Once you’ve selected (or changed) the data you’d like to keep, you’ll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the confirmation box to confirm your details and agree to the Terms and Conditions - please skip to step 6
Step 5: Creating a new LTA account
If you don’t have an LTA account, you’ll need to click on the blue ‘No, create an LTA account’ button.
Please Note: You’ll see a pop-up if you select this option to check that you’re sure you need to create an account as many members who take part in the Wimbledon ballot will have an LTA account but may have forgotten this due to the disruption that has been caused to tennis over the last couple of years.
You can recover your LTA details if you’ve forgotten them, and you’ll need to follow the steps shown in Step 4 (above)
If, after the pop-up, you’ve confirmed you don't have an LTA login you’ll next be taken to the next screen where you’ll be asked to choose whether you’d like ClubSpark to pre-fill the registration form with your details
- ‘Yes, pre-fill my form’ (blue button)
- or ‘No, I’ll do it myself’ to enter your details yourself (white button)
Whichever option you choose, you’ll be taken to the ‘create your account’ screen where you’ll need to create your LTA username and password, as well as enter any missing information.
Your username must be:
- between 6 and 18 characters
- contain numbers and letters ONLY
- CANNOT be an email address
Your password must be at least:
- 8 characters long
- contain at least 1 number
- have at least 1 uppercase character
- contain a special character (@ & £ ? )
Once you have completed the form, you’ll now be able to proceed with creating your account and continuing by clicking the blue button at the bottom of the page - please skip to step 6
Now that you’ve merged (step 4) or created (step 5) your LTA account and clicked the blue continue button, you’ll be taken to the next page which will confirm that you now have 1 login and can proceed back to ClubSpark
Created a NEW account screen:
Merged to an EXISTING account screen:
Next time you go to use LTA ClubSpark (or the Booker app) you’ll now need to login via the LTA button (shown circled in yellow on the screenshot) and enter in your LTA username and password.
Tip: You may wish to save your LTA details to your device/web browser so that you can log in quicker and easier next time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I have to change my login to the LTA platform?
We are trying to simplify the logging in process meaning that you only need one login for all your tennis activities and benefits. This will reduce the confusion caused by having multiple Logins
2. I am having problems with my login? Who do I contact?
If you are unable to log in - please reach out to the LTA support team for assistance.
You can reach them here: https://helpcentre.lta.org.uk/help/s/contact-us
3. What are the advantages of this change?
The key benefit of this project is to simplify the digital experience for users of ClubSpark by offering all of the LTA’s digital tools and services to members using the same login process. This will mean one single user account and the same password for accessing ClubSpark, entering competitions, entry to the Wimbledon ballot, buying tickets to the LTA’s grass-court events and more.
We have implemented this account migration process in response to feedback from users regarding them holding multiple accounts for LTA digital tools. The changes will allow more tennis players to access other free LTA benefits, such as discounts with LTA partners such as Castore and Dunlop and access to the ITF’s World Tennis Number which is launching soon.
4. Do I have to consent to share my details?
Yes, by creating an LTA advantage account, you are consenting to share your details as necessary for the administration of your account, or the services we provide to you.
You do have the option to opt in to receiving other marketing emails from the LTA and its group companies and/or the LTA's official partners, sponsors and suppliers. This is not mandatory and you can unsubscribe at any time if you wish to, via your account.
5. When do I have to do this by and what happens if I don't?
You will be able to bypass creating or using an LTA login once. However, on the second attempt, you will need to either create an LTA login below if you do not currently have one or log in with your current LTA account login details in order to continue.
6. What if I have forgotten my password and username for my LTA log in?
You can click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? links on the LTA sign-in page where the LTA will send you an email with your username or password reset.
7. Will my children's memberships and account currently linked to my Social Media log in still be linked?
Yes, once you have created and/or merged your account to an LTA account, you will still have access to your memberships and any linked memberships that were originally linked to your social media account will now be linked to your LTA account so you will still be able to book courts and coaching sessions.
8. I have accidentally merged two accounts incorrectly or I need to update my details?
You can contact the LTA directly through this form, click here.
Once your details have been updated you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com within 5-7 working days to confirm that this has been actioned.
If you have any thoughts or comments on this article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org