Clubspark software offer a Discounts & Credits feature.
This article covers an overview of the features, listing the benefits of offering discounts and credits and how to apply and activate them to your players and members.
Court Booking & Coaching Credits
Administrators and Coaches can now apply credits to player accounts for Coaching Courses and Court Booking. These credits can be given in place of a refund or in case of issues like rain/weather or cancelled courses. You can apply credits to multiple players or individual players. You can set an expiry date of when the credits should be used by. You can choose a custom amount to credit players.
The benefits of offering credits is that you don't need to complete partial refunds or create additional sessions to make up for unplanned, circumstances outside of your control. We know that the majority are outside and the weather can be a big factor, but there are lots of other reasons why sessions may be cancelled at the last minute. Credits will assist you with retaining the money you have already collected and allow the members to use the credits for future courses or court bookings.
Support Articles for Credits:
- Applying Credits for Court Bookings
- Applying Credits for Coaching Bookings
- How to use Credits - designed for your players/members
Credits: Things to know before getting started...
- You can apply a credit to a player or group of players booked onto a course
- You can apply a credit for one or multiple court bookings
- You can apply a credit to a booking which was made using a credit
- A customer can use a credit across Coaching (incl. Camps) and Court Booking
- A customer can use a credit on the Booker App (newly added in November 2023).
- You cannot apply a credit to a specific module (e.g. a player could use a Court Booking credit for a coaching course/session)
- You cannot apply a credit if the original booking was FREE
- You cannot apply a credit if the customer doesn’t have an existing booking/payment - e.g. as a gift
- A booking made with a credit that is then cancelled will not automatically reimburse the credit to the player.
Discount Codes (Promo Codes): Find out more!
Clubs and Coaches can now create their own promo code for members, players, guests or friends to receive a discount or credit when booking camps or coaching courses.
The benefits of offering the discount codes to your business can be to to offer early bird promotion to book on holiday camps or coaching courses. Offer Free trial sessions. Reward your loyal customers. Retain new customers to offer a discount for booking again. The list is endless...
Discount codes can be for one time use or multiple uses. There can be an expiry date. You can cancel the code if needed.