Thank you for attending the membership module webinar. We hope you found it useful. We covered a lot of information, demonstrating the benefits of having the packages available online.
Remember, if you are an LTA registered venue, the ClubSpark software package is free* to use. We think its great but don't just take our word for it - read here to hear feedback from one of the venues using it. We would love to hear your feedback too.
To get started please follow our step by step guide, please click on any of the underlined words to open a guide to complete this task.
1. Find the Membership Module within the admin area of your ClubSpark account - found on the left-hand side of the screen. If you haven't already, you need to activate your membership module by following the instructions from this page.
2. If you haven't already, you will need to setup STRIPE and/or GoCardless to enable your venue to be able to take online membership payments. Remember: if you wish to offer direct debit this needs to be via gocardless.
4. After that, you will need to create all your Membership Packages that are available at your venue
6. Make sure your membership page is live via the website module - Membership Online
8. Once you have completed those steps, you can now link your Membership Page To Your Website to allow new members to join.
Again, thank you for attending the webinar, we will be sending a link to view the recording of the webinar if you want to watch again or share with another member of your team.
Remember: We are here to help, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
* please note there are small charges associated with each online payment transaction. Further details available here