How to Generate a Test Court Booking
To generate a test booking, you can do this by creating a normal court booking which will provide you with a 4-digit pin code.
- It is important to test in ‘real time’. Gate access codes are valid approx 10 mins before and after a court booking. To test this, you need to ensure there are no other court bookings and your booking on the present day and time.
You can enter a booking for a later time, however, do remember that you have created this booking to ensure it is tested and working correctly.
- Once you have created a booking, your confirmation (which will appear on screen and by a notification email) will include a 4-digit pin code. This pin code is a unique number that is only associated with a member profile or a randomly generated code if the booking is made by a pay and play player.
- Pin codes can be found on the profile of a contact under ‘private pin’. These can’t be edited or changed and are unique codes for each member.
- Your pin code is only valid for the duration of your booking. It will grant you access 10 mins before your court booking and remain valid approx. 5/10 mins after your booking finishes.
Note: This is not a universal code to allow any-time access to the courts.
- Once you have tested this booking, make a note to cancel this so it does not conflict with further booking reports.
If you need to contact ClubSpark due to errors or issues with your system, please contact SmartAccess Support.