- What do I do if the pin code doesn't work?
If you find the code you were given does not open the gate, follow the below checklist, before contacting ClubSpark.
1. Check the booking is on the correct day & time.
2. Are you entering the pin within the allocated time frame? (no more than 10 mins before a booking).
3. If both of the above are correct, enter the manual override code issued to you by your admin.
4. Contact ClubSpark to review why there is restricted access.
- What do I do if the lights don't come on
If you find that the lights do not come on for your court booking, follow the below checklist before contacting ClubSpark.
- Check the booking is on the correct day and time.
- Check in the admin area that the lighting is turned on and no rules have overridden court bookings (follow the setup checklists).
- Check you have entered the correct pin code.
- If all the above are correct, contact ClubSpark to review your booking schedules.
- If there is system failure after hours or weekends, what do we do if the gates/lights don’t work?
We recommend that each venue or site has their own emergency plan for who they need
to contact for the override key.
- What do I do if the keypad is broken or there is damage to the gates?
Please contact ClubSpark immediately if you notice any damage to the hardware.
- Do we need a power supply?
Yes, the system can be installed anywhere with a direct power source. Solar power can also be used at venues with restricted mains power.
- Will we need to change the gates?
This depends on the condition and types of gates and fencing. In most cases, a new self-closing purpose-built gate is provided. Cables will also need to be run to the gates to power the reader and the locks.
- Do we need WIFI?
No, if it’s available we can use your existing connection but at most sites, we use 3G or 4G SIM cards.
- Is there a limit to the number of gates?
There’s no limit to the number of gates you can have but we recommend you reduce the number of entry points to keep costs down and make signage and entry clearer for the players.
- There is no clubhouse or facilities on site, is it still possible to install?
Yes, the main controller can be housed in a lockable, weatherproof cabinet within the courts or in close proximity.
- Is it a spur, socket, isolator etc that is needed?
We would require a standard 13a Switched Fused Spur.
- Where is the power required?
The socket would generally be installed within a 500x500x250mm lockable enclosure, with mounting backplate, which would be mounted at a high level above the controlled gate. Ideally, the spur would be mounted at the foot of enclosure, so we do not have any isolation issues when we come to connect our panel.
- What will be the final load?
Very minimal, we are running 12v at a max 2a output.
- Will it require RCBO/RCD protection?
We do not require this for our equipment; however, you may wish to include this within your installation.
- When is it completed by?
The mains will need to be available prior to the entry equipment installation date. If the mains supply at the site is difficult, we do have venues running the system from a solar powered solution. For more details on this please get in contact.
We endeavor to maintain a high level of communication with sites if for any reason the system fails, however, in the case this happens after hours, please use the manual override code to allow access.
If you need to contact ClubSpark due to errors or issues with your system, please contact SmartAccess Support.