By setting lighting schedules and rules, you are enabling your lighting to operate automatically.
To create lighting rules for your venue, follow the below step-by-step process.
1. Select 'manage schedules' from your booking settings in the booking module.
2. Within schedules, you can manage the default schedule or create your own. For example, you may want to have different schedules to follow term time.
3. Once you have selected which schedule you would like to apply the lighting too, you can select the rules on the left-hand side. An overlay box 'edit ruleset' will appear where you can assign the lighting and court costs to the groups of players you have.
You can also add as many rules to the types of roles you have.
By selecting the 'lights on' edit button, you can see in the schedule above that the lights are switched on. This rule example is on from 6 am-7 am and 7 pm-9 pm on all courts.
To edit the time you wish to apply the rule to, select the colour box and click across which times you want in the timetable grid. To apply separate rules to individual courts, you can select which court by the drop-down menu. Remember to save schedules when you have finished.
If you are unsure whether your lights are on, you can check this within 'edit ruleset'.
- You can only have one schedule working at one time. Otherwise, it could conflict with other booking rules.
- You can add as many rules as you wish to the different roles you have at your venue.
- Any court bookings that overlap a lighting rule, will trigger the lights when the booking starts and remain on until the end of the lighting rule.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our SmartAccess Support.