To create a Holiday Camp, go to the Coaching Module in the Admin area.
As with other courses, Stripe needs to be set up in your ClubSpark account, for the Holiday Camp to automatically appear on your website with the costs also showing. Click here to learn how to set up Stripe.
You will see the option to create a Holiday Camp appear (top right, next to Programmes) in your Coaching Module, as shown below.
Click on the link 'Holiday camps' and you will be taken to the following screen.
Click on either click on 'Create a new camp' (top right corner) or 'Add new camp' (middle of the Holiday Camp page if no camps have yet been created) to start creating your Holiday Camp.
The following screen will display.
In the Status box shown above, there are the following options:
- Public - The camp will be available to all and will appear in listing on your website
- Hidden - The camp is not available to anyone. You can use this setting to hide the camp while you are setting it up or making changes to it later.
- Direct Link Only - The camp will not appear in the listing, but will be available via direct links - link is created once the Holiday Camp has been created
- Archive - The camp is no longer available at your venue and will be moved into your archived camps.
A code for the camp which will help you identify the camp in the Admin area (e.g. Camp19). It is entirely up to you what you enter as it is not displayed publicly. The name and description of the camp will be visible on your website.
You can allow players to book onto Half Days, Full Days of Full Week Only. Half Days allows players to book mornings, afternoons and full days. Whereas Full Week Only will only allow players will only be able to book the week in full
Please Note: If you select Half Days, you will not be able to create Multi-Week Camps
Number of Days - the maximum number you can select is 5 days, these will be consecutive days.
Number of Weeks - the maximum number you can select is 12, these will be consecutive weeks
Skill Level - Choose from Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced / All
Age Guidance - enter the minimum and maximum ages for this Camp (leave boxes blank for no limit).
Capacity - you can set your camps with a limited capacity by entering the maximum amount of participants you would like to attend each camp.
Contact Details - enter a contact email and phone number for the Holiday Camp
Next, you can add a Listing Photo (visible in the list of all your Holiday Camps available) and a Camp Details Photo (a hero image for your Holiday Camp).
Please take note of the best viewing dimensions of the images used are 300px by 250px for the Listing Photo and 1800px by 440px for the Camp Details Photo
Finally, you will need to enter your camp session times details. For Half Days this will include the morning and afternoon session times. Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up will not appear for multi-week camps.
Please Note: If your camp is only running during the mornings or afternoons, please select Full Days and enter the times the camp will be running e.g. 9 am - 1 pm.
In the Costs section, you can enter options for paying as follows:
- Session Cost: £10 for Morning and Afternoon sessions (these must be the same price)
- All Mornings: This is the number of days your camp runs x cost of Morning Sessions. e.g. 5 days x £10 per Morning = £50.00
- All Afternoons: Same as above
- Full-Day: This will include Morning Session + Afternoon Session if you have selected Half Days.
- Full Week: The total cost to book all the sessions in the Holiday Camp for 1 week
- Early Drop-Off: The cost for Early Drop-off (only applicable to 1 week or fewer camps)
- Late Pick-Up: The cost for Late Pick-up (only applicable to 1 week or fewer camps)
You have the ability to apply for Sibling and Member discounts, read how to apply discounts here.
Before clicking on 'Save Camp', you are also given the option to allow players to book onto the Camp once it has started. If you do not tick this box, the camp will no longer be visible to book online once the camp has started.
Once the Holiday Camp has been saved, you will see the Direct Link at the bottom of the page to view the camp online. This is the same link that you can share with players to book onto the camp.
Following the link - your Holiday Camp will appear on your website with the costs associated with each session/day/week/extras.
Booking Onto A Single Week Holiday Camp
Your players can select the sessions they want by clicking on the box for the session required and added to a 'basket'.
*Image based on Half Day Holiday Camps. Click here on how to book onto Multi-Week Holiday Camps
Please Note: Early Drop-off can only be purchased together with a Morning Session or Full Day and Late Pick-up can only be purchased together with an Afternoon Session or Full Day. The 'Continue to order summary' button will be greyed until the correct combination is selected.
After clicking on the 'Continue to order summary' button - the payer will be able to select the players attending the sessions selected and proceed to payment.