The Membership Module allows you to promote your memberships online, accept online payments and connect with your members via single and group emails.
Your first step, if to head to the Membership Module within the admin area of your ClubSpark account - Found on the left-hand side of the screen.
Here, you will be taken to the following screen:
1. You will need to setup Stripe and/or GoCardless to enable your venue to be able to take online membership payments.
2. Your next step will be to upload your Membership T&C's within your Membership Settings
3. After that, you will need to create all your Membership Packages that are available at your venue
4. Once all your membership packages have been created, it is now time to import your Adult, Junior and Group members into them.
5. Now that you have imported all your members, it's time to invite them register. Or if they are yet to pay, sending them a payment request.
Once you have completed those steps, you can now link your membership page to your website to allow new members to join.
If you require further assistance with Getting Started with the Membership Module, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org