Welcome to your Court Booking module. This module allows you to set up your entire club schedules, determine various rules based on user roles, members and non-members. You will also have the ability to take online payments for your court bookings.
This module is a great way to save you time, the online booking system saves time that you would have spent on the phone managing your bookings, your contacts can make bookings online during the hours you decide to make your booking sheet available.
You will find a range of supports which will detail the functionality of the module and step by step guide to getting you started.
Below are guidelines and links to articles that you may find useful to getting started:
1. If you would like to accept online payments for court bookings, you will need to connect your account to Stripe.
4. Create your courts which are available for your users to book.
5. Select the days which your venue is open and closed through your annual calendar.
6. Add responsibilities at your venue.
7. Create and manage your booking schedules, this is where you can set different pricing for members, non-members, anyone with a role at your venue, you can also set a pricing schedule for different memberships.
8. Add your booking confirmation information.
10. Link your booking sheet to your website.
11. How to troubleshoot when members say they can't book courts - Logging in / User access issues
You can view a list of court booking FAQ's here